1. Evidence of Christian conversion. It is part of the application process
that applicant provides personal statement of faith, drawing particular
attention to how they became Christian, their understanding of Jesus
Christ, the implications of that experience in their daily living, and their
understanding of the church.
2. Membership in a local church. Each applicant must have been a
member in a local church for at least three years. No application is
complete until a recommendation has been received from the
applicant's minister confirming this membership requirement.
3. Ability to undertake a higher education course of this nature.
Educational requirements for the college programmes vary depending
on the qualification being sought by applicant. However, mature
students (aged 23 and over) without minimal educational
requirements will be considered.
4. Since all courses are taught in English, it is expected of each applicant
to have a good command of English language not just in peaking, but
also in listening and writing.
1. Please download application form and put a link to the attached forms
2. Post Completed Application and credentials to:
Saint Joseph Christian College
100 Stewarts Road
3. Email Application and scanned documentations to
4. You can also text your details to 07800 54 90 11